HK-6536D automatic distillation apparatus for petroleum products is a new designed distillation tester. It conforms to standard ASTM D86 standard Test Method for Distillation of Petroleum Products at Atmospheric Pressure, which is suitable for testing distillation of light and middle distillates, automotive spark-ignition engine fuels with or without oxygenates, aviation gasoline, aviation turbine fuels, diesel fuels, biodiesel blends up to 20%, marine fuels, special petroleum spirits, naphthas, white spirits, kerosines, and Grades 1 and 2 burner fuels.
1. The apparatus can automatically measure and control all experimental process by the single chip microcomputer, 10-inch touching LCD screen displays all experimental process and show the temperature data, volume data and related curves.
2. Our level tracking system consists of American brand Haydon High subdivision step linear motor, KEYENCE (JAPAN) ball type circular positioning screw and Imported linear laser tracker.
3. We adopt mechanical refrigeration for the cool tube and cylinder tube. We use brand Danfoss (Secop) compressor as our Inner loop cooling medium system, user can detect and add the cooling water every 2 years.
4. The apparatus can automatically control the distillation heating circuit, and makes the sample flow rate control from the initial distillation point to 95% within 4 ~ 5 ml per minute.
5. The apparatus can provide initial distillation point temperature and final distillation point temperature value, also can provide temperature and flow rate at percent point.
6. The apparatus can detect local atmospheric pressure automatically, and correct it to the temperature under standard atmospheric pressure
7. User can choose to crease the test according to the steam temperature
8. The apparatus can store and detect data directly; Also the data can be printed.
9. The baffle adopts quartz, which can gives high anti-oxidation thermal efficiency up to 1000º C
Rated voltage: AC220V± 10% 50Hz
Temperature range: Environment temperature~400degree
Temperature control Precision: ± 0.1degree
Temperature sensor: RTD Pt100
Start heating to Initial distillation point time: 5~15min
Distillation rate: 4~5min
Residues in flask is 5 ml; Less than 5 min
Optical fiber sensors detect initial distillation point temperature
Recycling volume measurement range: 0~100ml
Recycling volume measurement precision: ± 0.1ml
Ambient requirements: Temperature: 15~40degree Humidity≤ 85%