Dean- Stark Distillation Tester ASTM D95
|FOB Unit Price:||US $333 US $300|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-260A
- Heating Power: 1500W
- Temperature Control Mode: Solid-State Voltage Regulator (Stepless)
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature 15~30°c, Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Temperature: 0~650W (Continuously Adjustable)
- Regulator Display: AC Voltage Meter 0~300V
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 200× 310× 660(mm)
HK-260A Dean- Stark distillation tester conforms to the ASTM D 95 Standard Test Method for Water in Petroleum Products and Bituminous Materials by Distillation. The apparatus is used for testing water in the range from 0 to 25% volume in petroleum products, tars, and other bituminous materials by the distillation method.
1. The instrument adopts solid state voltage regulator, stepless to change temperature, easy to accommodate temperature.
2. The instrument comprises single element.
3. Voltage regulator outputs without contact, sparkle and noise and it is stable.
4. Voltmeter is used to show the voltage changed by the solid state voltage regulator, convenient to direct-view.
5. Reasonable structure with beautiful shape and safe operation.