Smoke Point Apparatus for Kerosene
|FOB Price:||US $450 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $450/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10 Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-382
- Oil Reservoir: 25ml
- Ambient Requirement: Temperature: 20~30degree Humidity≤80%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Testing Range: 0~50mm
- Oil Reservoir Rising and Falling Device: 0~10mm
- Trademark: HK
- Origin: China
HK-382 Smoke point apparatus for kerosene conforms to the ASTM D1322 Standard Test Method for Smoke Point of Kerosene. The apparatus provides an indication of the relative smoke producing properties of kerosines in a diffusion flame. The smoke point is related to the hydrocarbon type composition of such fuels. Generally the more aromatic the fuel the smokier the flame. A high smoke point indicates a fuel of low smoke producing tendency.
1. The instrument consists of bottom case, oil conservator stand, oil conservator, terrace, wick pipeline, ruler and smoke flue.
2. The oil conservator is composed by wick tube and air tube. The wick tube is tightened in the oil conservator. Then, install the oil conservator in the smoke point lamp.
3. The stroke adjustment range of the oil conservator lifting device
Is 0~10mm. Convenient and flexible to operate.
4. The bottom case is composed by wick pipeline and ruler. The measuring range of the ruler is 0~50mm, easy to observe.
5. Reasonable design with safe and reliable operation, attractive appearance.
1. Testing range: 0~50mm
2. Oil reservoir: 25ml
3. Oil reservoir rising and falling device: 0~10mm
4. Ambient requirement: Temperature: 20~30degree Humidity≤ 80%