Sulfur Lamp Method Unit (HK-1027(1027A\1027B))
|FOB Price:||US $750 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $750/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-380
- Glassware Components: 5 Tubes(7 Tubes)(11tubes)
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature 15~30°c, Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Sucking Pump: 220V 60W
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 600× 300× 645(mm)
HK-380 Sulfur Lamp Method Unit conforms to the ASTM D1266 standard Test Method for Sulfur in Petroleum Products (Lamp Method). This apparatus covers the determination of total sulfur in liquid petroleum products in concentrations from 0.01 to 0.4 mass %. A special sulfate analysis procedure permits the determination of sulfur in concentrations as low as 5 mg/kg.
1. The apparatus structure is unified,be equipped with 5 tubes,7 tubes,11 tubes
device, improves working efficiency.
2. The glassware stand adopts organic glass pane, safe and reliable.
3. The pedestal of burning lamp is equipped with lift adjusting device,easy to
4. The apparatus adopts sucking pump,small in size and low in noise.
5. Easy operation with rational construction and attractive appearance.