Solid Particulate Pollutant Tester (Fuel Jet)
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-0093
- Power: 250W
- Glass Sand Core Filter: 5L
- Limit Negative Pressure Value: ≥0.09 Mpa
- Exhaust Rate: > 20L/Min
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 420* 425*360mm
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Pressure Display: 0~ 0.1 Mpa
- Filter Film Sheet: 0.8um≤0.1g
- Adjustment Range: 0.02 ~ 0.09mpa
- Solvent Bottle: 500ml
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
HK-0093 Solid particulate pollutant tester for fuel jet conforms to the ASTM D2276 Standard Test Method for Particulate Contaminant in Aviation Fuel by Line Sampling. The apparatus provides a gravimetric measurement of the particulate matter present in a sample of aviation turbine fuel by line sampling. The objective is to minimize these contaminants to avoid filter plugging and other operational problem. It is used to test particulate contaminant in aviation turbine fuel using a field monitor.
1. The filter unit of the instrument is made of glass sand core, and the experimental result is obvious.
2. The apparatus base is made of stainless steel, good corrosion resistance.
3. The apparatus display shown by pressure gauge, pressure regulator with needle valve control, easy and intuitive.
4. The apparatus comprises with vacuum pump which process small and light weight. Low noise, easy to use, safe and reliable.
5. Reasonable design with attractive appearance and environment-friendly.