Oxidation Stability Tester for Distillate
|FOB Price:||US $4,400 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,400/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-0175A
- Heating Power: 1200W
- Precision of Temprature Control: ±0.2degree
- Timer: Digital Stopwatch
- Flowmeter: 50±5ml/Min
- Protection Door: Thickened Tempered Glass Door
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
- Temperature Control: Pid Temperature Controller
- Bath Hole: 4 or 6
- Cooling Mode: Wind-Cooled
- Ambient Temperature: 20~30degree Humidity≤85%
- Trademark: HK
HK-0175A oxidation stability tester for distillate (acceleration method) confirm to the ASTM D2274 standard test method for. Oxidation stability of distillate fuel oil(acceleration method). This apparatus covers the measurement of the inherent stability of Middle distillate petroleum fuels under specified oxidizing conditions at 95degree
1. Automatically complete the oxidation and cooling procedure one at a time, easy to operate.
2. The oxidation thermostatic bath is equipped with 6 or 4 holes, improving the testing efficiency.
3. The flow meter is equipped with voltage and steady flow stabilization device. The precision of flow is high.
4. The temperature control adopts digital display temperature controller. The temperature control precision is high.
5. The oxidation process adopts digital stopwatch to do time-keeping.
6. The sample cooling adopts air cooling, less than four hours.
7. The oxidation thermostatic bath is equipped liquid level, automatically control, ensuring the hight of the liquid level during the oxidation process.
8. It is kept out of the sun during the oxidation and cooling process, ensuring the credibility and reliability of the sample's data.
9. The instrument is designed rationally, having attractive appearance. It is easy to operate, safe and reliable.
1. Rated voltage:
2. Heating power:
3. Temperature control:
4. Precision of temperature control:
5. Bath hole:
7. Cooling mode:
9. Motor stirrer:
10. Ambient temperature: