Ramsbottom Carbon Residue Apparatus (Electric furnace method)
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-3,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-3,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-0170
- Heating Power: 1500W
- Temperature Control Point: 520°c±5°c
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature 15~30°c, Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Temperature Controlling Mode: Digital Display
- Sensor: PT100 (Platinum Resistor)
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 150× 215× 275(mm)
HK-0170 Ramsbottom Carbon Residue Apparatus conforms to the ASTM D524 standard for Ramsbottom Carbon Residue of Petroleum Products. It is used for testing the amount of carbon residue left after evaporation and pyrolysis of an oil, and it is intended to provide some indication of relative coke-forming propensity. This test method is generally applicable to relatively nonvolatile petroleum products which partially decompose on distillation at atmospheric pressure.Features
1. The apparatus can proceed four experiments at the same time, improving working efficiency.
2. The apparatus adopts metal bath temperature, constant temperature rapid, and bath temperature even.
3. The apparatus adopts digital display temperature controller, convenient to adjust the temperature controlling precision is high.
4. The output adopts solid-state relay, contactless, sparkless and noiseless. It is safe and reliable and with long lifetime.
5. Rational designed with easy operation and attractive appearance.
1. Rated voltage: AC 220V±10%; 50Hz
2. Heating power: 2000W
3. Temperature controlling mode: Digital display
4. Temperature control point: 520°C±5°C
5. Sensor: Pt100 (platinum resistor)
6. Bath holes: four holes
7. Ambient requirements: Temperature 20~30°C; Humidity≤85%