ASTM D1742 Grease Separation Apparatus
|FOB Price:||US $350 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $350/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-392
- Experiment Group Number: 4 Groups
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 240*310 *480(mm)
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature: 20~30°c Humidity ≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
HK-392 ASTM D1742 Grease Separation Apparatus conforms to the ASTM D1742 Standard Test Method for Oil Separation from Lubricating Grease During Storage, The apparatus covers the determination of the tendency of a lubricating grease to separate oil during storage in both normally filled and partially filled containersFeatures
1.The apparatus equips with 4 groups of testing devices, can proceed 4 groups of experiments at the same time.
2.According to the requirement of ASTM D1742 standard, the total weight of connecting rod, metallic ball, piston and heavy hammer is 1000±10 g.
3.Both the stand and other components are made of stainless steel. Solid and durable, Clean and simple.
4.Simple operation with decent and beautiful appearance
|2.Experiment group number||4 groups|
|3. Ambient requirements||Temperature: 15°C~30°C; Humidity: ≤85%|
1. Material: stainless steel
2. Experiment group number: 4 groups
3. Ambient requirements: Temperature: 15°C~30°C; Humidity: ≤85%