Density Determination Apparatus for Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products (hydrometer method)
|FOB Price:||US $1,900 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,900/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-1884
- Bath Temperature: Room Temperature~95°c
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature 15~30°c, Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Graduate Flask: 1000ml
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 400× 500× 660(mm)
Density determination apparatus for crude petroleum and liquid petroleum products (hydrometer method) conforms to ASTM D1298 Standard Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Crude Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products by Hydrometer Method, the apparatus covers the laboratory determination using a glass hydrometer in conjunction with a series of calculations, of the density, relative density, or API gravity of crude petroleum, petroleum products, or mixtures of petroleum and nonpetroleum products normally handled as liquids, and having a Reid vapor pressure of 101.325 kPa (14.696 psi) or less. Values are determined at existing temperatures and corrected to 15°C or 60°F by means of a series of calculations and international standard tables.
1.The instrument can proceed two-way experiments, greatly improves test efficiency.
2.The instrument adopts stainless steel heater anti-corrosion, long working life.
3.Digital display meter to show temperature, high precision of temperature control.
4.Simple operation with elegant structure.
- Rated voltage: AC 220V ±10% 50Hz
- Power: 2000W
- Bath temperature: 20 to 95ºC(use our HK-1028A when room temperature is higher than 20ºC)
- Graduated cylinder:1000ml
- Temperature control: Digital display temperature controller
- Sensor: Pt100
- Precision of temperature control: ±0.2ºC
- Slot holes: Two holes
- Stirring method: Motor stir, 1000r/min
- Ambient requirement: temperature: 10 to 40ºC Humidity≤85%
- Size: 400×500×660(mm)