HK-0193 Oxidation Stability Apparatus (RPVOT)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-0193
- Test Bath: 2 Groups;: 30L
- Motor Rotary Speed (Rpm): 105±5 R/Min
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature: 10~40ºC Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Test Bomb: Four
- Bath Temperature: 150±0.1ºC
- Heat Power: 2500W/Set
- Trademark: HK
- Origin: China
The apparatus conforms to ASTM D2112, ASTM D2272, ASTM D4742. It determines oxidation stability of new and in-service turbine oils and other industrial oils; it utilizes an oxygen-pressured vessel to evaluate the oxidation stability of new and in-service turbine oils having the same composition (base stock and additives) in the presence of water and a copper catalyst coil at 150°C.
1, Test bomb: four
2, Test bath: 2 groups; 30L
3, Bath temperature: 150±0.1ºC
4, Motor rotary speed (RPM): 105±5 r/min
5, Heat power: 2500W/set
6, Ambient requirements: temperature: 10~40ºC Humidity≤85%
1. The apparatus consists of motor, coupler, gears, oxygen bomb tray, oxygen bomb, heater, temperature controller, touched LCD screen and pressure transmitter.
2. The oxygen bomb is equipped with free all angle rotating transmitter, can transmit signal accurately with a long lifetime.
3. The apparatus is equipped with overflow port and oil outlet, rotate with low noise.
4. The apparatus is equipped with 4 groups of pressure transmitters and 2 groups baths, easy to test.
5. Controlled by a LCD touch screen with easy operation, can display the actual time pressure and curve and calculate the final result, it can store over two hundred result, the data can be printed and deleted, user can find the historical data to calculate the results.