Automatic Solidification Point Apparatus
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-510A
- Power: 2200W
- Detecting Method: Infrared Scanning
- Temperature Precision: ±0.5°c
- Printer: Thermal Printer
- Trademark: HK
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: AC 220V±10% 50Hz
- Bath Temperature: 0~-30°c
- Screen: Touched LCD
- Refrigeration Depth: -75°c
- Ambient Requirement: Temperature 15~35°c, Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
HK-510A automatic solidifying point apparatus conforms to the ASTM D3944 Standard Test Method for Solidification Point of Petroleum Wax, used for determining the solidification point of petroleum wax and also it can be used for testing dark petroleum products lubricants
1. Highly automatic design, the apparatus proceeds all the experimental process and collect testing result in accordance with the ASTM stand.
2. The apparatus simultaneously configures -75° C low temperature test bath and 50° Cconstant temperature bath to fulfill experiment requirements.
3. Testing tube can automatically delivered into the bath, that function saves fasten the tube manually back and forth.
4. The apparatus can automatically incline the testing tube to 45° , also can detect liquid level change. Completely conforms to the ASTM standard, differs from other microdetermination method.
5. The apparatus adopts degree A PT100 thermocouple to detect temperature, user can calibrate PT100 easily.
6. The apparatus adopts exported compressor as double cooling device, which features big cooling capacity and fast cooling rate.
7. Convenient operation with friendly LCD HMI, displays all the experimental process clearly.
8. The apparatus features unique SS tube design, Sturdy and durable, never broken.
9. Decent and beautiful design, we use high quality SS as testing bench material, convenient to clean and durable to operate.
10. The apparatus equips with thermal printer, all the tested data can be printed and stored.
1. Power supply: AC220V± 10% 50Hz
2. Heating power: 2200W
3. Detecting method: Infrared scanning
4. Screen: Touched LCD
5. Temperature precision: ± 0.5° C
6. Refrigeration depth: -75° C
7. Printer: Thermal printer
8. Ambient requirements: Temp.: 15~35° C humidity≤ 85%