Copper Strip Tarnish Apparatus ASTM D130
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-5096
- Power: 1500W
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature: 15~30°c Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case+Pallet
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Precision of Control: ±1degree
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 500× 440× 780(mm)
HK-5096 Copper strip corrosion tester conforms to the ASTM D130 standard. The apparatus can determinate of the corrosiveness to copper of aviation gasoline, aviation turbine fuel, automotive gasoline, cleaners (Stoddard) solvent, kerosine, diesel fuel, distillate fuel oil, lubricating oil, and natural gasoline or other hydrocarbons having a vapor pressure no greater than 124 kPa (18 psi) at 37.8 degree (930mmHg). It is a good laboratory special-purpose instrument in petroleum chemical industry, transportation, scientific research colleges and universities.
1. The instrument could be conducted four-way experiments, greatly improving the test efficiency.
2. The instrument provides a wide range of water bath, to make more stable results.
3. Digital display water temperature, temperature control accuracy of ± 1 degree, temperature range from room temperature to 100 degree
4. The instrument is simple with elegant structure