Reid Vapor Pressure Bath ASTM D323
|FOB Price:||US $2,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-8017
- Heating Power: 1500W
- Temperature Controlling Point: 37.8°c
- Testing Bomb: 2 Pairs of Bombs
- Range of Pressure: 0~0.16mpa
- Trademark: HK
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
- Temperature Controlling Mode: Digital Display
- Temperature Controlling Precision: ±0.1°c
- String Mode: Pump Loop
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature:15~30°c Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
HK-8017 Reid Vapour Pressure Bath conforms to ASTM D323 Standard Test Method for Vapor Pressure of Petroleum Products (Reid Method). It used for testing the vapor pressure (Because the external atmospheric pressure is counteracted by the atmospheric pressure initially present in the vapor chamber, the Reid vapor pressure is an absolute pressure at 37.8° C (100° F) in kilopascals (pounds-force per square inch). The Reid vapor pressure differs from the true vapor pressure of the sample due to some small sample vaporization and the presence of water vapor and air in the confined space) of gasoline, volatile crude oil, and other volatile petroleum products
1. The instrument adopts pressure gauge with big dial plate, convenient to record the pressure.
2. The temperature controlling device adopts digital display temperature controller.
3. The temperature controlling precision is high and easy to operate.
4. The heating output adopts solid-state relay, contactless, sparkless, noiseless. Long life time, safe and reliable.
5. The instrument can do two groups of experiments at the same time, improve work efficiency.
6. The instrument adopts pump loop, string regularly and noiseless. Bomb body is heated equably.
7. The instrument is designed rationally, has attractive appearance and easy to operation.
|Rated voltage||AC220V±10% 50Hz|
|Temperature controlling mode||digital display|
|Temperature controlling point||37.8°C|
|Temperature controlling precision||±0.1°C|
|Testing bomb||2 pairs of bombs|
|String mode||pump loop|
|Range of pressure:||0~0.16MPa|
|Ambient requirements||temperature:15~30°C Humidity≤85%|