Water in Crude Oil Tester (Distillation Method)
|FOB Price:||US $620 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $620/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-8929A
- Power: 0~650W Continuously Adjustable
- Adjust The Display: AC Voltmeter 0~250V
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 300× 300× 130(mm)
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Heating Method: Heating Mantle
- Temperature Control Mode: Stepless Voltage Solid-State Regulator
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
A knowledge of the water content of crude oil is important in the refining, purchase, sale, or transfer of crude oils. HK-1032 Water content analyzer for crude oil (Distillation method) conforms to the ASTM D4006 standard Test Method for Water in Crude Oil by Distillation. It is used to test water in crude oil by distillation.
HK-8929: Single element
HK-8929A: Double elements
1. Stepless solid-state voltage regulator, heating without fire, safety and reliability.
2. Heating jackets no flame, safe and reliable.
3. Voltmeter shows clearly, accurate temperature, good insulation properties.
4. Simple operation with elegant structure.
1. Rated voltage: AC 220V± 10% 50Hz
2. Power: 0~650W Continuously adjustable
3. Heating method: Heating mantle
4. Adjust the display: AC voltmeter 0~250V
5. Temperature control mode: Stepless voltage solid-state regulator
6. Distillation flask: 1000ml
7. Accepting bottles: 5ml, scale 0.05ml
8. Liebig condenser: 400mm
9. Temperature accuracy: ± 0.1° C
10. Ambient requirements: Temperature: 15~30° C; Humidity≤ 85%