Kinematical Viscosity Apparatus
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,000-5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-265(HK-265A)
- Temperature Control Range: 20~100°c
- Precision of Temperature Control: ±0.1°c(±0.01°c)
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
- Temperature Control Mode: Digital Display Temperature Control
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 500× 440× 780(mm)
HK-265(HK-265A) Kinematical viscosity apparatus conforms the ASTM D445 Standard Test Method for Kinematic Viscosity of Transparent and Opaque Liquids (and Calculation of Dynamic Viscosity). It is used to test the of liquid petroleum products, both transparent and opaque, by measuring the time for a volume of liquid to flow under gravity through a calibrated glass capillary viscometer. The dynamic viscosity, η , can be obtained by multiplying the kinematic viscosity, ν , by the density, ρ , of the liquid. Under certain constant temperature. The range of kinematic viscosities covered by this apparatus method is from 0.2 to 300 000 mm2/s at all temperatures
HK-1005: Temperature controlling precision, ± 0.1degree
HK-1005A: Temperature controlling precision, ± 0.01degree
1. The apparatus is equipped with advanced viscometer clip, easy to operate.
2. The apparatus adopts digital display temperature control with high temperature controlling precision.
3. The apparatus is equipped with heat preservation bath.
4. Four viscometers and two groups of digital stopwatches.
5. The rotational constant bath must be provided when the temperature is 20 ° C.
6. Rational design with elegant structure and easy operation