Automatic Gasoline Oxidation Stability Tester (Induction Period Method)
|FOB Price:||US $7,800-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7,800-8,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-8018A
- Main Heating Power: 1000W
- Temperature Controlling Point: 100°c
- Operation Mode: Four-Strand Touch Screen Type
- Bath Hole: 2 Holes
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 680× 500× 650(mm)
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Auxiliary Heating Power: 1500W
- Temperature Controlling Precision: ±0.5°c
- Sensor: PT100 (Platinum Resistor)
- Ambient Requirement: Temperature:15~30°c; Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
HK-8018A Automatic gasoline oxidation stability tester (Induction Period Method) conforms to ASTM D525 standard. It is used to test the the stability of gasoline in finished form only, under accelerated oxidation conditions. (Warning This test method is not intended for determining the stability of gasoline components, particularly those with a high percentage of low boiling unsaturated compounds, as these may cause explosive conditions within the apparatus.).
1.The temperature control adopts human-computer interface of touch screen, easy to use, convenient to observe. The screen shows terminal point after reaching the inflection point.
2.The instrument adopts advocate complementary type heating, warming fast and reducing the power consumption.
3.The instrument bath adopts stainless steel material, corrosion resisting and antioxidant. The inner of the instrument is equipped with automatic water charging system, keeping the water level.
4.The instrument can detect the leakage of testing bomb and show the result automatically.
5.The instrument adopts imported AJG, high accuracy, good stability, can revise the pressure.