Closed-Cup Flash Point Tester for Petroleum Products (Pensky-Martins method)
|FOB Price:||US $800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-261
- Temperature Range: 40~300°c
- Ignition Way: Ignition Is Controlled Manually
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature: 20~30°c; Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
- Heating Power: 0~1000W (Continuously Adjustable)
- Ignition Gas Supply: Pipeline Coal Gas, Liquid Gas, and Gas Pressure Le
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 330× 245× 210(mm)
HK-261 Closed-cup flash point tester for petroleum products(Pensky-Martin method) (Basic model)conforms to GB/T261 & ASTM D93 standards. It is used to test the flash point of fuel oil,lubricating oil and so on under certain experimental condition.
1. Upper cover with a standard fireball comparator, easy to operate.
2. Heating with stepless voltage regulator, heating-rate is even.
3. Stainless steel heater, safe and reliable.
4. Electrical motor to agitate oil sample makes the temperature of oil sample up equability.
5. The instrument is designed rationally, has attractive appearance and easy to operate.
1. Rated voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz.
2. Temperature range: 40~300°C
3. Heating power: 0~1000W (Continuously adjustable).
4. stirring way: Motor stirrer, 105r/min.
5. Ignition gas: Pipeline coal gas, Liquid gas, and gas pressure less than 10Kpa.
6. Ignition way: manual type.
7. Ambient temperature: 20~30°C Humidity≤85%