HK-392 Grease Separation Instrument ASTM D1742
|FOB Price:||US $350 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $350/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-392
- Experiment Group Number: 4 Groups
- Requirements: ASTM D1742
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 240*310 *480(mm)
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature: 20~30°c Humidity ≤85%
- Total Weight: 1000±10g
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
HK-392 Grease Separation Apparatus conforms to the ASTM D1742 Standard Test Method for Oil Separation from Lubricating Grease During Storage, The apparatus covers the determination of the tendency of a lubricating grease to separate oil during storage in both normally filled and partially filled containers
1. The apparatus equips with 4 groups of testing devices, can proceed 4 groups of experiments at the same time.
2. According to the requirement of ASTM D1742 standard, the total weight of connecting rod, metallic ball, piston and heavy hammer is 1000± 10 g.
3. Both the stand and other components are made of stainless steel. Solid and durable, Clean and simple.
4. Simple operation with decent and beautiful appearance
1. Material: Stainless steel
2. Experiment group number: 4 groups
3. Ambient requirements: Temperature: 15° C~30° C; Humidity: ≤ 85%