Closed-Cup Flash Point Tester (Pensky-Martins Method)
|FOB Price:||US $800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-261
- Temperature Range: 40~300°c
- Ignition Way: Ignition Is Controlled Manually
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature: 20~30°c; Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
- Heating Power: 0~1000W (Continuously Adjustable)
- Ignition Gas Supply: Pipeline Coal Gas, Liquid Gas, and Gas Pressure Le
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 330*240*250
HK-261 Closed-cup flash point tester for petroleum products (Pensky-Martins method) conforms to the ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to test for those liquids which have a kinematic viscosity of 5.8 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 37.8° C or 9.5 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 25° C (77° F), or that contain suspended solids, or have a tendency to form a surface film while under test. Other classification flash points have been established by these departments for liquids using these test methods.
1. Upper cover with a standard fireball comparer, easy to operate.
2. Heating with stepless voltage regulator, heating-rate equability.
3. Stainless steel heater, safe and reliable.
4. Electrical motor to agitate oil sample makes the temperature of oil sample up equability.
5. Rational design with attractive appearance and easy operation.