Pensky Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Apparatus
|FOB Price:||US $800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $800/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-261
- Temperature Range: 40~300°c
- Ignition Way: Ignition Is Controlled Manually
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature: 20~30°c; Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Rated Voltage: AC220V±10%, 50Hz
- Heating Power: 0~1000W (Continuously Adjustable)
- Ignition Gas Supply: Pipeline Coal Gas, Liquid Gas, and Gas Pressure Le
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 330× 245× 210(mm)
HK-261 Closed-cup flash point tester for petroleum products (Pensky-Martins method) conforms to the ASTM D93 Standard Test Methods for Flash Point by Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Tester. It is used to test for those liquids which have a kinematic viscosity of 5.8 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 37.8°C or 9.5 mm 2/s (cSt) or more at 25°C (77°F), or that contain suspended solids, or have a tendency to form a surface film while under test. Other classification flash points have been established by these departments for liquids using these test methods.
1.Upper cover with a standard fireball comparer, easy to operate.
2.Heating with stepless voltage regulator, heating-rate equability.
3.Stainless steel heater, safe and reliable.
4.Electrical motor to agitate oil sample makes the temperature of oil sample up equability.
5.Rational design with attractive appearance and easy operation.