Vapor Pressure Determinater Tester for Petroleum Products (Reid method)
|FOB Price:||US $5,700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $5,700/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: HK-8017B
- Power: 1500W
- Temperature Point: 37.8°c ±0.1°c
- Vapor Pressure Bombs: Two Groups
- Trademark: HK
- Specification: 860× 460× 500(mm)
- Rated Voltage: 220V±10% 50Hz
- Temperature: Digital Display Temperature Controller
- Temperature Sensor: PT100 (Platinum Resistor)
- Ambient Requirements: Temperature 15~30°c, Humidity≤85%
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
HK-8017B Reid Vapour Pressure Bath conforms to ASTM D323 Standard Test Method for Vapor Pressure of Petroleum Products (Reid Method). It used for testing the vapor pressure (Because the external atmospheric pressure is counteracted by the atmospheric pressure initially present in the vapor chamber, the Reid vapor pressure is an absolute pressure at 37.8°C (100°F) in kilopascals (pounds-force per square inch). The Reid vapor pressure differs from the true vapor pressure of the sample due to some small sample vaporization and the presence of water vapor and air in the confined space) of gasoline, volatile crude oil, and other volatile petroleum products
1. The apparatus adopts LCD screen to display curve, pressure value, and automatically determine the terminal point.
2. The apparatus can simultaneously stir and Simulate artificial shaking process
3. the apparatus can perform 2 experiments at the same time, improves efficiency and time.
4. Easy operation with clear display and can store high capacity of historical data
5. Heating output adopts solid relay, no contact, sparkle, noise. Long working life with reliable operation.
6. Simple operation with elegant structure.